1. Discovery Meeting - The design process begins with a meeting to take the brief. Where possible, I visit the property in order to get an idea and assess your requirements.
2. Concept Design - In response to the client's brief a concept scheme is created for discussion. This is presented in the form of draft layouts showing the furniture layout, as well as a mood board to demonstrate colour scheme. At this stage we produce a draft Cost Plan.
3. Detail Design - Once the client has agreed all items from the concept design, the project moves to the detailed design & specification stage. Every item is specified for the client to sign-off & approve.
4. Procurement - Once the detail design has been agreed a detailed cost plan is presented with cost of all the items as well as a project total. We work with a number of companies that deliver furniture, home accents, lighting, flooring, carpets, wallpaper, and more, to give our clients best value. A procurement fee is charged to manage each stage of the process from price/delivery/quality management, in order to maintain programme and to deal with any issues.
5. Installation & Dressing - We manage each order making sure that every item has been shipped and delivered on time and then positioned. We personally ensure that all finishing touches and dressing are in place before presenting you with your new home.